The latest up-to-date version that can be obtained without cost is the AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03 Download For PC version. AutoHotkey download for Windows comes with a fully working offline setup.
Overview of AutoHotkey For Windows
Chris Mallett and Steve Gray created the free and open-source custom scripting language known as AutoHotkey for Microsoft Windows. They just made available Stable release 1.1.34.03 under GNU on June 5th, 2022.
It can be used to provide quick macro generation, simple keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys, and software automation that enables users of most computer skill levels to automate repetitive operations in any Windows application.
AutoHotkey makes it simple to expand or change user interfaces. A full help file and online documentation are available with the AutoHotkey.
AutoHotkey scripts may replicate keystrokes and mouse movements as well as launch apps and documents. Loops and variable assignment, retrieval, and modification are all possible with AutoHotkey scripts. As an alternative to this tool, you may download TinyTask.
Features of AutoHotkey For PC
- It can alter the sound card settings.
- Any window may be transparent, always on top, or reshaped.
- Alt-Tab alternatives minimize RSI (using keys, mouse wheel, or buttons).
- The tray icon menu may have custom icons, tooltips, menu items, and submenus.
- Popup menus, dialogue windows, and tooltips.
- System shutdown or logoff should trigger scripted operations.
- Use INI and registry files.
Technical Specifications of AutoHotkey for PC
|Title/Version: AutoHotkey Download For Windows (v1.1.34.03)|
|File Size: 3.1 MB|
|Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Author: Chris Mallett / AutoHotkey|
Leave a Reply