Now one can download the latest version 2.1.2 of CLCL for Windows from the direct downloading link given below. The CLCL for Windows PC download is compatible with Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1/XP (64 bit/32 bit) and includes a fully functional offline install.
Overview of CLCL:
For anyone who deals with a lot of files, using the File Explorer to find and open files can be tedious. Wouldn’t it be great if you could just quickly open up a file instead of navigating through folders? That’s where CLCL comes in. CLCL is a very small snippet of code that will act as your new best friend when it comes to making your life easier.
CLCL (Clipboard Clipping And Lister) is an extension for Windows users that can cache the file you are about to view or edit. Instead of having to go through the trouble of opening up another program and navigating through your folders again, this extension will take care of it for you by caching any file that you have previously viewed on that computer. Basically, CLCL acts like an alias/shortcut for every single file type you have ever viewed on your computer so that you don’t need to navigate through different folders again when trying to view or edit them again in the future. CLCL alternative to this tool, you may download Clipboard Master for Windows.
The process of using CLCL is pretty simple. First and foremost, you need to find the CLCL extension in the Windows file explorer.
Once you have located it, you can follow these simple steps to start using CLCL.
- Right-click on the file you wish to view or edit
- The file will now appear in the Windows Explorer
- Select ‘Open With’
- In the new tab you will now see the file you selected
- Select the file you wish to view/edit
- The file will now open up in the appropriate program
Features of CLCL for Windows
- A wide variety of clipboard formats are supported.
- Registration of templates is possible.
- “Alt+C” displays a pop-up menu.
- Customizable menus are available.
- The item is automatically pasted.
- An image is displayed on a menu.
- An on-screen tool tip appears.
- It has formats for leaving and saving can be set.
- There is a possibility of setting up the ignored window.
- Every window can have its own paste key.
- With a plug-in, the function may be extended.
Technical Specifications of ClipX for PC
|Title/Version: CLCL for Windows Download (v 2.1.2)|
|File Size: 1,289 KB|
|Operating System: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 and XP, (all in 32 and 64 bit)|