Now one can download the latest version 220.127.116.11 of ClipX for Windows from the direct downloading link given below. The ClipX for Windows PC download is compatible with Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit/32 bit) and includes a fully functional offline install.
Overview of ClipX for Windows PC
ClipX is a small tool that allows you to save a selection of text from your desktop. You can also paste the copied text into any application that supports Clipboard.
When you copy something, it does not automatically get saved to ClipX, but you can add it manually. You can also set a timer that will automatically save a copy of the selected text if it is not edited or deleted by then. The main feature of ClipX is that each time you copy something and save it, there is an entry in the history list, which shows how much time has passed since the last time it was saved. This can be useful for keeping track of when you last saved something. ClipX alternative to this tool, you may download 1Clipboard for windows.
Features of ClipX for Windows:
- It Keeps a history of all your clipboard items.
- It Remembers paste locations for up to 20 different pastes at once.
- ClipXRemembers multiple pastes at once by selecting multiple items in the list view.
- It Remembers multiple pastes by clicking on the X icon in the top left of each item.
- It Remembers multiple pastes by dragging one item over another item in the list view.
Technical Specifications of ClipX for PC
|Title/Version: ClipX for Windows Download (v 18.104.22.168)|
|File Size: 108 KB|
|Operating System: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista and XP, (all in 32 and 64 bit)|