Clownfish Voice Changer v1.68 (32-bit) for Windows is now available. Clownfish Voice Changer for Windows download is compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32-bit) and includes a fully functional offline install.
Overview of Clownfish Voice Changer for PC
The Clownfish Voice Changer is an audio-processing free application that allows you to alter your voice in various ways. It is installed on the system level, and you can impact any app by its presence that uses a microphone or other audio capture device.
This app allows you to alter your voice across several platforms, including but not limited to Skype and Viber, as well as when engaging in a video game chat session on Steam, Discord, or one of the many other voice chat services developed exclusively for gamers.
Many voice effects are available, including Alien, Atari, Clone, Mutation, Fast Mutation, Slow Mutation, Male pitch, Silence, Female pitch, Helium pitch, Baby pitch, Radio, Robot, and Custom pitch. As an alternative to this tool, you may download TextAloud.
Features of Clownfish Voice Changer for Desktop
- The music player has a playlist as well as volume settings.
- A sound player that includes both built-in and user-created sounds.
- Change your voice quickly before recording it or sharing it through chat applications.
- Make use of the device with more than a dozen voice presets.
- Create your voice pitch to suit your requirements.
- Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins are included.
Technical Specifications of Clownfish Voice Changer For PC
|Title/Version: Clownfish Voice Changer for Windows download (version 1.68)|
|File Size: 1.15 MB|
|Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8/8.1 (64 bit/32 bit)|
|Author: Clownfish Voice Changer (32-bit)|
Leave a Reply