The most recent release of the BlueStacks App Player, version 5.8.100, is readily accessible as a free download for Windows. The BlueStacks App Player Free Download for Windows PC comes with a fully working offline setup.
Overview of BlueStacks App Player for Windows PC
The BlueStacks App player is a remote control for your phone, so you can use it with your PC to run Android-based apps.
The App Player is compatible with Windows and Mac computers and can be downloaded from the BlueStacks website or from the direct downloading link given below. After installing, it will let you download Android apps from the Google Play Store or other sources as well as run them on your computer. You can also download Nox App Player as an alternative to it.
Some of the features of BlueStacks on Windows computers are Game Controls, Shooting Mode, MOBA Mode, Multi-Instance, Multi-Instance Sync, Macros, Eco Mode, and Real-time Translation. BlueStacks App Player is available for Windows XP or later versions and is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. It also supports Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions and Linux distributions such as Ubuntu 12.04 or later versions.
Features of BlueStacks App Player For Windows PC
- It is a tool to run mobile apps on Windows
- It is a free, cross-platform product that can be downloaded on all major operating systems so you can access it anywhere.
- This application is compatible with both Windows and macOS operating systems.
- It provides an Android-like look and feel
- It can detect keyboard input and mouse input
- BlueStacks provides multiple windows on a single screen, just like an Android device
Technical Specifications of BlueStacks App Player For Windows
|Title/Version: Download BlueStacks App Player on Windows PC (version 5.8.100)|
|File Size: 1.2 MB|
|Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)|