The recent version 4126 of Sublime Text for Desktop is officially available now. Sublime Text download for Windows PC is an offline installation and fully working setup.
Overview of Sublime Text for PC
Sublime Text is a powerful text editor developed by Jon Skinner, Sublime HQ in 20087, but they produced a stable release in 2021. You’ll love the user interface’s simplicity, the great features, and the excellent speed.
Many programming and markup languages are supported naturally. Sublime Text has a Python API to help developers create plugins. It features a Side-by-Side Definition Mode and Views Definitions in AutoComplete. It easily splits panes and navigates between code and several selections to swiftly rename variables. As an alternative to this tool, you may download Visual Studio Code.
Features of Sublime Text for Desktop
- Snippets Auto-Completion in Sublime Text Sublime Text Snippets allows you to insert Text and code quickly.
- Place the cursor where you want it.
- It can move the cursor to the appropriate position.
- You have the option of selecting multiple lines, words, and columns.
- Automatic saving is an effort to protect users’ work if it is accidentally deleted.
- When you repeat the previous step, the spell check programmer will make corrections as you write.
- Support for Typescript as well as JSX and TSX.
- It supports Python API.
Technical Specifications of Sublime Text For Windows
|Title/Version: Sublime Text Download for Windows (version 4126)|
|File Size: 10.4 MB|
|Operating System: Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 (64 bit – 32 bit)|
|Author: Jon Skinner, Sublime HQ|