The most current version of TinyTask Download For Windows PC is 1.77. TinyTask for PC is an offline and fully working configuration.
Overview of TinyTask For PC
TinyTask is a free software created by Vista Software that makes it easy to automate playback, recording & more with just 3 clicks.
It is a service that can be used for everything from quickly testing new jokes on friends to creating custom .exe files. This software lets you record every keystroke and mouse movement you make. There is no time limit, so you may go back and forth between seeing it as often as required.
TinyTask Download For PC is compatible with various languages and was last updated in 2011. It has had more than 200,000 downloads over the years. TinyTask is really fast and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Because of its small resource footprint, it’s also suitable for low-performance devices. It accomplishes the same work as other utility apps, but it’s much smaller in size. It is widely used in the United States, although it has also been used in Turkey and Sweden. As an alternative to this tool, you may download AutoHotkey.
Features of TinyTask for Windows PC
- Automatically record, playback, edit, and loop macros.
- Record macros from external programs.
- Create custom shortcuts to automate tasks.
- Schedule tasks to run at specific times or intervals.
- Record video tutorials with voice narration right inside of TinyTask.
- Automatically control the mouse and keyboard actions.
- It supports all browsers; supports all standard applications on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.
Technical Specification of TinyTask for Windows
|Title/Version: TinyTask Download For Windows (Version 1.77)|
|File Size: 35KB|
|Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Author: Vista Software|