The recent version 1.69 of Visual Studio Code is officially available now. Visual Studio Code download for Windows PC is an offline installation and fully working setup.
Overview of Visual Studio Code For Desktop
Microsoft’s Visual Studio Code, sometimes referred to as VS Code, is a source-code editor for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Among the features, it provides support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and integrated Git. There are many options for customizing your keyboard shortcuts and theme. As an alternative to this tool, you may download Sublime Text.
Features of VS Code for Windows
- A lightning-fast source code editor
- Editor-based debugging using breakpoints, call stacks, and an interactive console.
- It has Git commands built-in to assist in examining differences, stage files, and committing directly from the editor.
- It is extensible and customizable.
- Deploy with self-assurance and relative ease.
Technical Specifications of Visual Studio Code For PC
|Title/Version: Visual Studio Code Download for Windows (version 1.69)|
|File Size: 79.3 MB|
|Operating System: Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 (64 bit – 32 bit)|